How to make a Will
The online DIY Will Kit from the originators
Our Australian Will Kit shows you how to make a simple Will you understand - with no lawyer fees.Using this kit will help you:
- Understand your Will better
- Recognise things that could affect your Will in future
- Learn what information you should store to help your Executor look after things for you.
Online Will Kit
The ONLINE Will Kit is designed for reading on-screen (as shown above). It has:
- a quick-access Table of Contents on the left and the detail for each subject on the right
- a search function to help locate all references to a particular word or phrase - the modern way to find information.
- Will template that you save to your computer and edit / print / store (see file Download File Formats below)
- Sample Will
- Downloads to help keep yourself AND your executor informed about things that matter when your Will comes to be used.
The online Will Kit lives on our website, where you can read it and use it for 6 months to make your Will (but you keep your downloads).
The Will that you make does not live on our website - you save it on your own computer (or other device) where you can review it or edit it in the future.
Your Privacy guaranteed
We do not ask you to fill in boxes on our website to make a Will - we think that is a bad idea because it introduces a lot of uncertainty about many things:
- Will your executor find the Will when needed?
- Will the company holding your Will still be in business?
- Is your privacy compromised? (Will some company capture private details of your executors and hassle them for expensive probate work in the future?)