How toMake a Will (in Australia)or Apply for Probate (in Victoria)
and you want to
* understand things better
* keep personal control
Here is how - from the originators of DIY legal kits
with decades of experience.
Probate Kit (Victoria)
Online DIY Manual + printed extras
- save thousands of $$$ in legal fees, and
- stay in control of the estate (and their inheritance), and
- avoid delays in getting probate.
- pre-printed application forms (which you can fill out by hand) plus special stationery - mailed to you after purchase
- An online how-to-do-it manual (6 months access)
- A sample application that you select (depending on your executor configuration). In almost all cases this sample is available and free.
Will Kit (Australia)
Our Will KIt has shown tens of thousands of Australians how to make a will. The original Australian will kit (an idea that so many others have copied), and judged in an independent review to be the best in Australia.
Describes how to structure a Will, includes blank forms and a sample Will. It's a quick and simple solution to the old problem of dying with no Will.
The right time to make a Will is NOW - and our Will Kit gives you a quick and easy way to get it done.
("One Day" is the wrong day to make your Will, because for some people "One Day" never comes).
Even if you intend to replace your Will "one day" after a seriously expensive "professional" assessment of your family/ assets / taxation situation, our Will KIt gives you the essentials for avoiding the increasingly significant impact of dying without any Will at all. (Naming executors and beneficiaries is a valuable move).